Pattaya News – PattayaOne
Home » Is the Property Market on the Up?
Property News

Is the Property Market on the Up?

Positive signs coming from the latest property updates

After seeking out some good deals in and around Pattaya, we have contacted many sellers and now we have found some of the best property deals around.

We have a few apartments available in modern, newly completed, developments. These apartments are also on offer with a finance plan over 3, 4 or 5 years. On contract deposit of 40%, move in and remaining 60% by flexible finance plan. There are studios, aswell as 1 and 2 bedroom apartment available.

Residents have a access to 2 large swimming pools, tropical garden, BBQ area, Wifi, plenty of parking space with 24 hours CCTV manned security.

The location is a fast growing area in East Pattaya which is becoming increasingly popular. Now even more so with the opening of a brand new shopping mall with for example a Tops supermarket just around the corner.

It is absolutely perfect for the one that likes to spend the occasional night out in central Pattaya(about a 10 minute drive) but prefers to live in a more quiet area where prices are still affordable.

Studio apartment for 995.000 THB
1 Bedroom apartment for 1.475.000 THB
2 Bedroom apartment for 2.059.000 THB
Including furniture and in Foreign Ownership!
Interested, please PM or call +66(0)8 122 9455
LineID: Riceberry999
Check out our website for other bargain deals:
Email: [email protected]


Leave a Comment