Most organisations are looking to develop a fantastic local SEO campaign and to ensure this; you need to be confident that you have an optimised Google My Business listing. Having an informative listing on Google is vital, and luckily we have the ideal way of creating, verifying and optimising your listing to make it just as useful as the local Yellow Pages was 20 years ago.
Would You Like Your Website to Be Ranking Higher in Google?
Let’s face it; if this answer to this isn’t “yes”, then why have you got a website in the first place? Almost every site in the world, even the large multinationals, craves more traffic and hits on their website. We know that being ranked #1 in Google My Business local listings will get you better results than being ranked #1 for long-tail keyphrases that are rarely searched for in organic searches. Ranking well on GMB, and by this, we mean the three-pack for keywords, will dramatically increase your chances of getting more enquiries.
At Proactive, we have created a “5 Step Plan” which we know will mean that your business in Pattaya comes #1 on Google for your keywords relating to your services and your local area. Your objective is to get as many keywords ranking on Google and the way to achieve that is with fresh and exciting content in your blog and social media sites.
What is the Google My Business & Reviews 5 Step Program?
- Firstly, you must get your business GMB listing claimed and then verified. Once you have achieved this, you can focus on ensuring that it is set up correctly and more importantly, optimised. Getting your company and website on Google My Business will increase your chances of appearing in Google’s Local Pack, Local Finder and Google Maps as well as organic rankings in general.
All qualifying local businesses are entitled to a free Google listing which will include their company details such as an address, contact details and methods of payment accepted.
- The next crucial task is to ensure that your GMB account is appearing in the right category, has the correct information and is displaying the images that you want people to see.
- Setup and use the Google Review System as is a great way to generate 5-star Google Reviews.
- Getting quality citations which include your company name, address and phone number, as well as big directory citations and local, small site citations, will also generate more positive results.
- It would help if you looked to create quality images and videos that can be displayed in your GMB listing. Also, you should set up Google Post and look to post something new at least once a week. Create a system that will deliver the results that you want.
A combination of all of these things will enhance your Google My Business keyword ranking, which will get you more 5-star reviews from clients.
Contact us for more details about how we can help you to reach out to your target audience.